Romeo Knight - Enigma Gun Remake

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
neriakX

Romeo Knight - Enigma Gun Remake

Post by neriakX »

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I'd like to invite you listening to my debut. My first track on amigaremix.com has been approved and can be found here: Enigma Gun(Extended Mix)

Back in 1993 it was my most favourite Intro tune and I've alaways wanted to remix/remake it. Now I found the time to use my knowledge I've collected by making music on C64, Amiga and PC for a long time to make my wish come true :)

I didn't went too far away from the original because I like it's arrangement as it is. However I fixed some measure and timing problems in a musical way. The main refrain still has 12 bars ^^

I hope you guys like it. Romeo Knight told me that he really likes this remake, which is making me very proud. finally I have something to give back to the scene!

cheers,
neriakX

Edit: Of course I'll continue remixing stuff. Expect more tracks from me (at the moment I've got two tracks in my production queue).
sfdrummer

Re: Romeo Knight - Enigma Gun Remake

Post by sfdrummer »

Thought I'd use my first post on this board to congratulate you on a great remix!

I'd be interested to hear what you used to create it. Great stuff!!