Report from BIT 4 in Brighton ....

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

{edited by Chris. Sorry Andy...}
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

{edited by Chris - sorry subzero}
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

I just had to moderate this thread: sorry, but there's a line: for me, if a post contains only a negative comment about another person's character, then that post should be deleted. There are better ways for rebuttal.

Chris
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

No problem Chris, im not loosing any sleep over it, I notive Jans post about sub didnt get edited tho, the personal comments about having a broom handle up his ass .... If we're editing one or two we may as well edit the lot back to (and including) the original comment which caused the problem. Just my 2p
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

<<<
No problem Chris, im not loosing any sleep over it, I notive Jans post about sub didnt get edited tho, the personal comments about having a broom handle up his ass .... If we're editing one or two we may as well edit the lot back to (and including) the original comment which caused the problem. Just my 2p
>>>
I considered it, but that wasn't really a direct negative comment about his personality, and also, there was other material in the post. Whereas the posts I edited just commented about his character: which is where I've (arbitrarily!) drawn the line in this case.

Chris
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

If ppl didnt toss insults around like that there would be no need to respond... still it wasnt aimed at me so im not fased. I think Sub should return the broom handle to its rightful owner soon though before its missed lol. IMHO the insult wasnt required on these boards and deserved a response. Get rid of the insult adn you remove the need for such a response.

Anyway onto subject matters more possitive, do we have a DVD content list I can be working with yet ?

Cheers.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Matrix wrote:IMHO the insult wasnt required on these boards and deserved a response. Get rid of the insult adn you remove the need for such a response.
Just out of curiousity, which insult was that? Jan's on Sub, or Sub's on that "hat wearing twerp" who's not even here to defend his honour?
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

> do we have a DVD content list I can be working with yet ?
Nope, not yet.

Chris
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

I was thinking the exact same thing as Makke... The way I read the thread, Jan was coming to the aid of someone who doesn't seem to be able to do so himself, due to the fact that he isn't part of this community...
<--- I went that way --->
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Makke, if it looks like fish n chips & smells like fish n' chips - chances are it's fish n chips. I was reffering to Jan's assult on Subzero.

Chris - np ... the design is ready, just awaiting the text.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

lets just leave it now.... as far as i can see it, it was half a dozen of one and half a dozen of another.

Back to the issue in question eh?
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Matrix wrote:Makke, if it looks like fish n chips & smells like fish n' chips - chances are it's fish n chips. I was reffering to Jan's assult on Subzero.
...just pondering the possibilities...
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

:lol: - Don't even go there Makke, if you find the salt n vinegar you're in a whole world of pain LMAO .. ok ok ok Tas, ur right, just seemed a bit one sided is all.

Back to the topic.
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

I didn't find it one-sided... But you're right; Back to the topic... Ehhhh... Which was? I forget...
<--- I went that way --->
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Chris Abbott wrote:There are better ways for rebuttal.
Indeed there is.

Personally I have always been partial to muskets at dawn.