Diary Entry

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Diary Entry

Post by madfiddler »

Well, here's madfiddlers madraving madtext about today.

Reherals with whole band. Can't remember the name, it's not "Mrs. Slocumb's Pussy", more of that later. Ask Ben.

Anyway, 1st time we've played together, and...cool. Not bad really. After that amount of time together..... 2pm - 9pm. Don't ask me how many hours. I can't remember... or count.

For the 1st hour or so, without Mr "I don't wanna play Pimple. I can't. It's not Rock" Wallstrom. Yup, cool. No problems. Ben Rocks, Reyn Rocks, Marcel Rocks, er, I, um Boc.... (turkish for shit)

So, Mr Wallstrom turns up. "I can't so this", blah blah blah...". "I'll just take photos of Ben, I love him you know, he gives me wood"... and... he rocks!!! What a tart.... But seriously, I know he worked hard to get a non heavy metal riff into his head. And the boy done good.

So, we're sweaty. We did an open rehersal so some peeps... in an non air conditioned, air contiditioned room, and some of them didn't talk while we played.... better than most UK gigs!!!

For a bunch of geezas who haven't played before... I hope you recognise what these people will do tomorrow, they're stars!

EnJoi!

So, um, see ya tomorrow. PPOT are arriving tomorrow. Will be the first time I've played with them.. Hope they don't make Monty wanktastically too fast for me to play. Um, yeah. And Mr. Daglish, isn't a C64 composer, he's a musician type geeza... I found that out, today :)

burp. hick. pass the vodka.