Radio 6581 LIVE Launch Show!!!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
daXX
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: Radio 6581 LIVE Launch Show!!!

Post by daXX »

Just create all your radioshows instead of making kiddy wars here... :) i'm sure the listeners will choose what they want to hear and what not.

guys... you're all grown up. should be possible to use this board without any hateposts...

btw. good luck with the new radiostream.
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Radio 6581 LIVE TONIGHT 8PM BST - HOLD ONTO YOUR NUTS!!!!

Post by Subzero »

THATS RIGHT....HOLD ONTO YOUR NUTS, COZ WEVE LET SQUIRRLEY LOOSE ON THE AIRWAVES!!!

TONIGHT 8PM BST - BE THERE!!!!
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

I think it's good to have other radio stations/shows to listen to, mostly if the shows is on days the other radio stations don't have any shows :D

It's fun to variate and have differets ways to do shows and come up with new stuff and stuff :D

I listen to the shows on all radio channels when they are on, if they have same date and time I switch between them :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

(name removed) wrote:I also add our station now.;) Looks like a nice radio database, hopefully it worth it a bit...
Manuel, you just don't get it, do you? :roll: You're doing the same thing again...

Please just STOP trying to get your PR in everywhere you post. Stick to the topic.

...and speaking about the DJ exchange, of course that's a possibility, but you're not saying what I've said about it but only YOUR view of it all. What we've said about this on SceneSat is that we don't mind if the DJs do shows on other stations if THEY want to. However, to make a show on SceneSat, WE - the staff as a group - will decide who fits or not to do so. You know what I said to you about that before. Don't try to tweak it into something else.

:bash:

Also, I see nothing wrong in the fact that more stations pop up as it only broadens the scene, but I also don't see this to be a competition. There is space for everyone and diversity only helps keeping things fresh. SceneSat is NOT and will NEVER be focused completely on the C64, but it INCLUDES the C64 scene in its scope.

Enough rambling about this now. This thread is about Subbie, Squirrley, Wizball and Blok and their adventures into the airwaves, so let's keep it there, shall we?

You go, guys!

// Ziph
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Radio 6581 LIVE TONIGHT 7PM BST - SATURDAY WITH SUBZERO!!!!!

Post by Subzero »

THATS RIGHT....Another Live show on Radio 6581 -With yours truly :) Hope you can tune in :)

TONIGHT 7PM BST - BE THERE!!!!
weblaus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by weblaus »

Ziphoid wrote: ...and speaking about the DJ exchange, of course that's a possibility, but you're not saying what I've said about it but only YOUR view of it all. What we've said about this on SceneSat is that we don't mind if the DJs do shows on other stations if THEY want to. However, to make a show on SceneSat, WE - the staff as a group - will decide who fits or not to do so. You know what I said to you about that before. Don't try to tweak it into something else.
Well, I'll be sold bold and just say (type) what without doubt a lot of people think but don't want to express: I'm sure that if anyone really would want to hear one particular person on air, they by now have read about a million times where to find him - SceneSat certainly has enough other options.
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

weblaus wrote:
Ziphoid wrote: ...and speaking about the DJ exchange, of course that's a possibility, but you're not saying what I've said about it but only YOUR view of it all. What we've said about this on SceneSat is that we don't mind if the DJs do shows on other stations if THEY want to. However, to make a show on SceneSat, WE - the staff as a group - will decide who fits or not to do so. You know what I said to you about that before. Don't try to tweak it into something else.
Well, I'll be sold bold and just say (type) what without doubt a lot of people think but don't want to express: I'm sure that if anyone really would want to hear one particular person on air, they by now have read about a million times where to find him - SceneSat certainly has enough other options.
True words... ...but as you can see, even after your comment, it didn't really stick... *S*
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

weblaus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by weblaus »

Ziphoid wrote:
weblaus wrote: True words... ...but as you can see, even after your comment, it didn't really stick... *S*
Well, it's pretty much what you'd expect, terminal hopelessness.

Not that I understand that gibberish all the time. I'm impressed how badly someone can mangle the English language that not even German speakers have a clue what the intended sentence might have been.
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Tell you what, why dont you all argue someplace else ok? I really am sick of it!!!!
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Hey, isn't this Subzeros thread? And his alone? :roll:

I wish you good luck with the show, Subby!!! :D :D :D
All is lost.
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

You really need to give us more notice about these shows :mrgreen:
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

tonights show was a bit of a disaster TBH - things didnt go right at all!
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Subzero wrote:tonights show was a bit of a disaster TBH - things didnt go right at all!
These things happens, matey. No worries, you're still newborn. ;)

Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Radio 6581 Next Live Show - Monday 8pm With Blok

Post by Subzero »

Tomorrow Blok does his first LIVE show - 8pm BST - lets all wish him luck!
weblaus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by weblaus »

(name removed) wrote:Maybe you are one of this hopeless expections...so it doesn't worth to discuss more about it.
I'm not even arguing with you, just pointing out the obvious...

Note to Sub-Zero: Sorry about venting in your thread, but I honestly wish you all the success nice people should get and certain annoying ones never will have.