Drumbeats - yes

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Drumbeats - yes

Post by Infamous »

The drums used in spy vs spy
and drums used in my next amiga remix - blastar.

cos im nice like that. If anyone can spare a bit of webspace for them that'd be lovely (seeing as rapidshare sucks) but i have nowere else to put them :(

Ps - if you do choose to host them (thank you) might be an idea to convert them into mp3's as they are the lovely hiquality wav's (see how nice i am to you people :p)

http://rapidshare.com/files/73299521/dr ... s.zip.html" target="_blank

*** Edit: Skip Rapidshare and use this one instead // Ziph ***
http://mp3.ziphoid.com/drumpatterns.zip" target="_blank
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Drumbeats - yes

Post by Analog-X64 »

Thank you for you're generosity, it is much appreciated.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Very nice. Shows how much work actually went into the drumloops, didn't noticed it in the actual remix. This changed the way I listen to your Spy vs. Spy. Interesting. :)
All is lost.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Glad it enlightens a bit, Its been a strange process swapping between new sequencers, Abletone is pretty powerful but incredibly fiddly. Kinda amusing some of the comments that ive read on the shoutbox (I always smile at all comments, just the way I am and I never take anything personal) though I do feel I should point out if you put it through a wav editor you'll see it was recorded quite low.. if you want to beef it up feel free to do what i forgot to do (up the decibel counter by 3 /doh).

Anyway's Im thinking of sitting down and writing like 500mb or something silly of drumbeats and then offering out a torrent or something for people to go download, dont really fancy doing anymore remix's, definitely taking next year off.
Vosla

Post by Vosla »

:shock: oookaaay...

No, it's not okay. :cry:
All is lost.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

hehe m8 gotta take a break from it. I really do want to concentrate on learning new things and expanding on the original stuff that I write, Im bound to come back to remixing theres so many tunes that I love that I'd want to take a good stab at (parallax111!!!eleven!).

Will just be spamming this area of the forum at some point instead, waiting for amiga remix to accept uploads again so that i can put up my blastar compilation (remixed the entire thing) and body blows (yeah i finished it finally) + the dax tunes which I assume can go up because xenon 2 was allowed and thats a commercial tune and of course aslong as dax is fine with it ^^.

But yeah, the 500mb of breaks and beats sounds like fun to me, I get to experiment and really go to town without having to write some backing track over the top of what i really love :p
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

We all need to take a break at some point, You can get creativity burn out after a while....

Hopefully it wont require you to take a year off but rather 6 months. :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Dafunk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dafunk »

yes, infamous, i was thinking the same. taking a break from RKO and remixing would definately help the next stage of creativity...

btw. i like the drumbeats :)
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Nicely done, Infamous. I took the liberty of putting them on my server instead, but keep it up!

Also, I _WILL_ reactivate the submission system for AmigaRemix.com next week so you'll get to submit your latest work there. I'm not sure I'll be able to implement it completely like I want to do it, but at least it'll be reactivated again.

Keep up the excellent work and if you're tired of doing C64-remixes, go for Amiga instead... ;)

// Ziph
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Thanks ziph it'll be so much easier for people to get them with your link than silly rapidshare
and cool i shall be sticking up the remix's ive done soon as its open to do so.

@dafunk - Indeed I really do need to concentrate a little more on my original stuff, been a year since I finished my EP and still not had it released and ive got tons of other music that should see the light of day, just being bloody lazy.