My Second Tune: Traz (Back to '80 Mix)

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

My Second Tune: Traz (Back to '80 Mix)

Post by spacefractal »

Here is my second remix tune:
Traz - version 1 (EDITED: Link removed, hear version 2 in the second post)

More info about this cool breakout game at Lemon 64

I have not called this a subtitle as well, why I called it a "Unknown Mix" by now. Just give me some ideas to the subname.

Otherwice it not finsihed, missing polishing and so, and might change here and there before finalizing it.
Last edited by spacefractal on 24/10/2007 - 6:14, edited 2 times in total.
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: My Second Tune: Traz (Disco of Light Mix?)

Post by spacefractal »

Second version, pitch is corrected back to normal, since the original C64 was pitched a bit down when I exported it to wav file and few various polished fixes:
Traz - version 2

It's is a synth disco version with is not as hardcore drums as that one Danko used.

I might call it:
Traz (Disco of Light Mix).
arkanoiz
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: My Second Tune: Traz (Unknown Mix = maybe Disco Of Light Mix

Post by arkanoiz »

:shock: Ehi man! Are you sure you didn't do time travel too much in the last years? :wink:

It seams at 2:40 there's an error in the lead sinth (repeated two times).
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by spacefractal »

I have changed it a bit in the end from the original tune, due to the style of the tune.

I didden't copy the behavier in the original sid 100% at the end, since it diddent work here.

Might be I should do some variation on the second repeat, before going back to normal? I looking on this issue soon.
arkanoiz
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by arkanoiz »

spacefractal wrote:Might be I should do some variation on the second repeat, before going back to normal? I looking on this issue soon.
Uhm, I'm not talking about that. The structure of the song is fine to me but I def don't like that 80 type of strictly midi song. Sorry mate, I just can't say, that's not my cup of tea at all... But the song is yours and I'm sure you like it in that way. I guess that's the only important thing in the end.
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by spacefractal »

It just only taste of mind, No other.

C64 versionen repeated also at bit in the end, and I just changed it a little bit.

There is even a officiel album out from remix64 (the first one) with songs is acuttelly contain the style of music who would 80 type as well. I guess this one would fit it very much.

I diddent do anything to keep as a fresh 2007, so I dedicated to trying to create a 80 type disco music with seen suit the game very well. I personelly like 80 type music very much, so I of course wiped this one as that style.
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: My Second Tune: Traz (Back to '80 Mix)

Post by spacefractal »

I guess Traz - "Back to '80 Mix" is a much better name, due the the above post I and arkanoiz wrote about the style of the tune?

If not any replay have been made here, I triyng to submit this one sunday.