The Noble Way – Nobel Day special!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

The Noble Way – Nobel Day special!

Post by Makke »

Just thought I'd give you all an early heads up for an up coming special Noble Way!
To honour the death of world famous Swedish explosionist Alfred Nobel - who by spreading marmite on a dynamo invented the dynamite - it is custom to hand over a wad of cash, and a piece of paper saying 'Well done!', to the most prominent old farts of science and culture. This takes place every year on December 10th – the Nobel Day.

To celebrate this, SLAY Radio will put on a special Noble Way 'Nobel Day special'! So mark your calendars for Sunday, December 10th, and join the festivities as Makke educates you on the subject of the Nobel Prize.

The Noble Way Nobel Day Special – Start the Party With a Bang!
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

YAY! Finally! Definately about time! :)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

xenomorph

Post by xenomorph »

Have you got the ability to broadcast by telepathy? cause I really wanna tune in but I got no connection to the internet whatsoever... please send a narrow stream of mindwave-controlled Slayradio my way will ya... redirect it to my livingroom if possible.

Ta in adva .. /XeNoMoRpH ---->waay out in the terrain...
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

xenomorph wrote:Have you got the ability to broadcast by telepathy? cause I really wanna tune in but I got no connection to the internet whatsoever... please send a narrow stream of mindwave-controlled Slayradio my way will ya... redirect it to my livingroom if possible.
Actually, for fun Fnord set up a line so you could call in and listen to SLAY Radio over the phone.

It's not an "official released" feature though, so sadly I can't give you the number. I guess we'll just have to try the telepathy thingy. ;)

Ps. "for fun fnord"? Fe fy fo fum?
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -