Episode #019 available

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Episode #019 available

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Mellow and chilled show this time around, with a nice accoustic/orchestral selection to fit in your christmas stocking.

As usual, the MP3 is directly grabbable from http://www.slayradio.org/podcast/ (no, you don't need an iPod to listen to it) or via the podcast RSS feed. If you're using iTunes click here to go to the subscribtion page.

Feedback most welcome, as usual.
Phantom66uk
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Phantom66uk »

Thanks for the update! However could you possibly raise the level on your microphone / overall levels as I tend to listen to your shows with the volume level raised right up and then when I switch to other music it comes blasting out of my speakers :P

Wishing you a Happy Christmas & New Year :D
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Thanks for the mention, Jan! Have a merry Christmas!
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Phantom66uk wrote:However could you possibly raise the level on your microphone / overall levels as I tend to listen to your shows with the volume level raised right up and then when I switch to other music it comes blasting out of my speakers :P
Show #19 is quieter than usual vocal-wise on purpose as I didn't really want to spoil the mood of it by doing an all-singing-all-dancing voiceover. As for the overall levels those haven't been changed since the initial calibration for the very first show and again before show 8 when I got the new microphone-setup. Maybe it's the rest of your collection that needs normalizing. :D
phil

Post by phil »

Guten Tag Jan,

Great issue again !!! keep up the brilliant work!
best regards
phil | http://www.amigamemo.com

...like how you pronounced:
"Das Karl Werk Projekt - Elektro Lok - Allgemeine Frequenz"

:wink:
rave

Post by rave »

Feedback
Hi there, Just wanted to say that your show is great, and gives me something to look forward to as i listen to it on my way to work. I want to thank you for playing the comic bakery remix in episode 13, man that tune rocks! And i must say your english is 100 times better than my Dansk! Also i have done a little remixing of my own, i know you only do C64 and i do still have mine! but this is a remix of the theme from the game gods on the Amiga 500, http://www.ravepants.co.uk/host/kai's%2 ... 0Remix.mp3 but hey they from the same family right! Keep up the good work and i look forward to your next show. Hej Hej,

Kai in the UK
Last edited by rave on 15/01/2006 - 15:06, edited 5 times in total.
Jax
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Jax »

I'm also loving the podcasts - it's a bit weird getting used to hearing somebody actually 'talking' about the scene, but it's kinda cool hearing a bit of background - it adds personality. Without meaning to sound rude or cheeky, it has a bit of an amateur/enthusiast feel about it.

Like I say, I'm not meaning to be rude - it just means you come across as the kind of guy I'd chat with in a pub over a beer and a game of pool :D

If only pub jukeboxes had C64 remixes on them :D

Keep up the excellent work :D

Looking forward to #20 :D

Jax

(I previewed before submitting and I thought "Wow - too many smilies - what the hell - it's a happy post :D")
LDA #$0F
STA $D418
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

:w00t:
A good show... as usual! :D
Your shows begin to put a strain on my data storage capacities! :lol:
All is lost.