Bitlive Edinburgh 2004!!!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Perth scotland - you uneducated fool, there are 4 perths in the entire world - one in scotland (YAY!), one in australia(G'DAY!) can you guess where the other two are.....
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

um, no!! ???
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Umbabba-ka-babba in Africa and the Walla-Walla-WoggaLubeies in the Ozzie Outback :)
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Theres a Perth in canada and a Perth in the USA-not as good as the almighty scottish city though.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

There's also a Doncaster in Austrailia. Funnily their footy team is also called Doncaster Rovers.
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

So ... America has Birmingham, York, Knottingley, Leeds, Sheffield among many others !!
carlsson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by carlsson »

Maybe it will be the next big thing to hold an event and tell what city but not which country it is. Bonus for those showing up in the right country, big joke on those not. The next step would be to arrange the same event in all Yorks, Perths, Berlins all over the world, so those going to the wrong place don't miss everything. :lol:
Anders Carlsson
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

I only found out tonight that not only does america have NEW York ..... but also NEW London (Kentucky) lol .....
carlsson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by carlsson »

(continues on the off-topic)

If I'm not mistaken, there is a London in West Virginia, one in Ohio, one in Kentucky, one in Arkansas and one in Texas. Not to mention London in Ontario, Canada. New London in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Iowa, Connecticut, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Texas and Ohio (again). On Jamaica you have Little London and in South Africa you have East London. And that is probably not a complete listing.

Based on the same source, there are only four Liverpool's in USA (Texas, Pennsylvania, Illinois and New York), one in Nova Scotia (Canada) and one in New South Wales, Australia. Yeah, apart from the UK one where the next event is planned.
Anders Carlsson
hikari
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by hikari »

You know if it were in Edinburgh ir would be convient, I could visit some friends ;)

(oh yeah, and I ain't dead, and it really sucked that I couldn't get to Brighton...come hell or high water I am getting to the next one though).
hikari aka chris aka other things
http://www.hikari.org.uk/