PRESS PLAY ON TAPE concert in Copenhagen December 2nd 2006

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Support will be: Bed of Onions, a band that plays themes from tv-series like A-team, Airwolf, Knight Rider, etc. It's going to be fantastic! :)
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Sara and I will be attending!

Just ordered the tickets. See you all there, those who're going! :D
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Unfortunately, I won't.

Some close friends from the old mainland are popping by Casa Kwed that evening. Oh well, you lot have fun. :D
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Nice Makke, we'll see you there! (We=Pex, Melina, Elsa Persson, Sofia Ã…berg & Hanna Kappelin) 8) And this time, I can drink as many beers I want as I don't have to sing and I don't have to drive! Happy happy joy joy! :D
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson wrote:We=Pex, Melina, Elsa Persson, Sofia Ã…berg & Hanna Kappelin
Excellent!

Sara bumped into Hanna at the central station last night, and came home asking why the heck-fire we weren't going. So now we are. ;)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Cool. We're looking forward to see you all.

This time we will have a bunch of helpful hands transport our gear home so we'll be able to stay afterwards so we can talk with people and do all the other stuff that we usually miss out on :)
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

More than 200 tickets gone now... :)
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Theo, do you have any "recommendation" on when to turn up for the concert? 22:00?
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Aint gonna be there. Busy selling almost everything from C64audio at the christmas market here, sorry :cry:
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Pex, well... I think the place opens at 21, Bed of Onions start at 22, and we start at 23. I think... :-)

-Theo
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Thanks to everybody showing up making the event a blast. The venue actually had to close the doors since too many showed up. PPOT can still with good reason stress that "if you really want to go, buy your tickets asap" :)

We were really happy to see Visa Röster and Makke there. We would've loved to talk some more with you, but we understand that you had to get the last train home (in the middle of Bubble Bobble).

I'll post some pictures later today - we had Claus Ronald as photographer; he was the one who also took tons of pictures at CRC2005.

See ya :)
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Wow! What an excellent evening!

First of all I want to thank Kim Nielsen for inviting Sara and me to the pre-concert warm-up party at Casa Nielsen - I just wish we'd had more time to help you empty the fridge of all that beer. I guess you'll be having "left overs" for weeks! ;)

And thanks to PPOT for putting on yet another great concert! By now PPOT is probably the band I've seen live the most times, and I'm getting more impressed with every time! You guys rock, and you get better at rocking for each time I see you! That sax-guy (I never quite got his name) did a good job, and was a really nice addition to the set!

Ace, n3mo and myself had a great time bobbing our heads up by the stage. ;)

Oh, and thanks to Jesper for giving me the honour to help out with one of the "twangs" on Last Ninja. :D
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Glad you had a great time, Makke. Sorry I wasn't faster at adjusting to the fact that you could be there too. Must confess I felt a bit akward at the moment. Doh

Some really great pictures from the event can be seen here, taken by Morten Skovgaard: http://flickr.com/photos/mortenskovgaar ... 403336778/
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

@Beyond: It's good to hear that the event was well received and a load of fun. You guys deserve that! :D

I hope, you all keep up the act, so sometime in the future, I will be able to see you on stage by myself. :lol:
All is lost.
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

beyond wrote:We would've loved to talk some more with you, but we understand that you had to get the last train home (in the middle of Bubble Bobble).
Yes, I also would have liked to spend a few hours with you guys afterwards. I missed Outrun, Monkey Island and Bubble bobble. :( And, chatting with you _after_ the gig.

I thought of getting the first train in the morning, but... being old and bent, I'm not the party animal I never was ;)

Anyway, this was the best PPOT concert I've been to, you guys are getting tighter and tighter every time. Sören, really awesome rapping and drumming. And Jesper, really lovely guitar playing! Andre, the happiest man on the stage, and Uffe, I've always loved your bass solo on Wizball! :D

Theo, you almost got the Nemesis the Warlock lead synth correct! I'm impressed with the speed of your fingers. I don't know what you did when changing the lead sound in the middle, but I guess that was deliberate.

Martin, good playing, I think you're the one looking most authentic in the army outfit!

Anyway, I totally missed chatting with you guys, so I had some 30 minutes on the phone with Sören to get all the details that I didn't notice. Like that the tunnel demo actually was real life Copenhagen Metro! How cool is that! 8)

On behalf of me and the rest of Visa Röster. Thanks guys! YOU ROCK!