NEW AMIGAREMIX - BATTLE SQUADRON

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

@ Ziphoid

I and i'm sure most others respect and appreciate the effort everyone puts into Amiga Remix. Of course everyday life and work take priority and it's great that Amiga Remix has been up and running again over the last few months. I think Gibs' comment was more of a joke than anything else (hence the smiley) but i can understand if you are annoyed that your efforts may not get recognized.
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

@Dumper:

Yes, of course we do get positive feedback as well, but it's just that even though there's a smiley in the statement, there's also a serious meaning with it. Why else should he bump an almost year-old thread with such a comment?

It's just a bit sad that people tend to be very quick to judge and condemn stuff when something goes wrong just to take it for granted when it's up and running smoothly. ...and with that I don't expect people to start pouring positive comments about everything and everyone all the time since that'd just be a bit over the top in the other direction... ;)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

take your time, theres always a huge influx of new remixes after a prolonged downtime its more fun that way anyway hehe.

in the end your doing us a favour and not the other way around so we should be greatful these websites are even here in the 1st place.
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

aye, Stop yer moaning, and moaning with a smile at the end is still moaning. :roll: