CRC featured on Danish radio.

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Well, it's not that C64 remix specific, it relates to everything - everybody must think about this and angle the press-releases to fight off the others. It's fierce competition out there, what ever we do.

Side note: Once we had the World Championship in Ju-jutsu in Denmark, the year after we got a 1st place and several (as usual) other very fine results. Media-wise: 1 line in 1 newspaper. That was it. Compare that to the amounts of cr*p written about football (this very instant, while reading this sentence, just in Denmark, ... I get chills).
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

www.c64hq.com wrote:Wasn't it strange that they didn't mention SID'80s AT ALL?
That's prolly my fault... I'm cursed and take that curse to whatever band I play in. My old folk punk band released an album in 1999 which received rave reviews, not only on the internet but in the real world... nothing happened... we never even sold off of the CD's...
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

beyond wrote:Jan: You wrote to DR about CRC?
Nopes. That was about them using Dead Guys' Peaperboya and Dor-X' Congo Bongo (Twin Bong) tunes as backing tracks on a number of television segments without asking anyone beforehand, or even giving credit to the composer/remixers.
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

beyond wrote:3) we better start fighting eachother or something since there are no conflicts here :)
Monzy, an artist in the Nerdcore scene started battling each MC Plus+ for the same reason earlier this year.

"Feuds between Nas and Jay-Z, Biggie and Tupac and 50 Cent and Ja Rule have received a lot of coverage and generally result in more exposure for both artists, so I decided to bring this to the world of CS gangsta rap by starting a feud with MC Plus+," Monzy explained.

Full article at http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,67970,00.html
Anaboli Stereo

Post by Anaboli Stereo »

beyond wrote:They (Danish national radio) have completely f*cked up the pictures. Axes Denied is now the featuring picture for some completely unrelated article: http://www.dr.dk/Videnskab/Harddisken/forside.htm

:)
Hehe, what's the story about then? About this winter's women underwear fashion? :D
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

It's a recap about the whole programme of that week, so CRC is mentioned... perhaps it is ok then... :)