Episode #014: the "Heja Sverige!" special

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

tony.rc wrote:Basically I just download Kwed's pod casts to hear his thoughts about this and that as well to listen to C64 remixes thats are not easily accessible.
'scuze me for sounding thick (haven't had coffee yet), but my thoughts on exactly what?

Probably gonna do episode #15 over the weekend, so I'd like to know if there's anything I should be covering. :D
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Jan Lund Thomsen wrote:
tony.rc wrote:Basically I just download Kwed's pod casts to hear his thoughts about this and that as well to listen to C64 remixes thats are not easily accessible.
'scuze me for sounding thick (haven't had coffee yet), but my thoughts on exactly what?

Probably gonna do episode #15 over the weekend, so I'd like to know if there's anything I should be covering. :D
This and that. Stuff. Things :)

Chris
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Chris Abbott wrote:This and that. Stuff. Things :)
Ah, didn't notice the "and that" part of "this and that" so I thought Tony was referring to something in particular. My bad. :D
tony.rc
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by tony.rc »

Jan,
I had nothing particular in mind.
I should have mentioned your insight and background knowledge. Ofcourse some of it is known to even me but I think your doing a great job at explaining C64 SIDs and remixing to those unfamiliar with it.

I also like your show because it is a "pod". Download it once and play it when your free, I listened to the last episode while doing the boring task of dishes. Furthermore I know the file size of the pod will be 30-50MB so I don't need to worry about excessive bandwidth usage.

oh and I did not know Jan was one of them "coffee freaks". 8)
Chrome - keeping the Aussie scene alive