Fred Gray's filming

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Bog, are you still interested in that idea we discussed at 1:20am? "The Little Book of Bog's Wisdom?" I'm sure it would be a best-seller! :wink:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

Bog, are you still interested in that idea we discussed at 1:20am? "The Little Book of Bog's Wisdom?" I'm sure it would be a best-seller!
Nurgh?

Any conversation I have at 0120 hours, it's fairly safe to assume that I'm rat-arsed and won't remember it the following morning. The do what now?

Eh?

Who? Whuh?

Won't somebody think of the children?
Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
Or go look at http:/www.imaginetix.co.uk
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Hehe... it was shortly after you said goodbye to Mat "Mayhem" Allen by licking his face...
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

merman wrote:Hehe... it was shortly after you said goodbye to Mat "Mayhem" Allen by licking his face...
Considering it was about 1am in Brighton & Bog's own admission of intoxication at said hour, I think Mat got off quite lightly with a face licking :shock:

Paul
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

*Burp*

So anyway... given that those engarms are *utterly erased* and might as well never have existed, what was I on about?
Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Basically, we were standing around in the lobby saying our goodbyes to each other, and you were "in your cups" as the saying goes... and I suggested that it would be nice to collect all your bon mots and words of wisdom into a little book to cash in on the publishing phenomenon of self-help manuals...
Bog wrote:Won't somebody think of the children?
Yes, we'll put out a pop-up book edition with lots of scary illustrations :wink:
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

Good Gh0d, merman! What an idea! *laughing hard*

Given that I can't remember what I said, that might be tricky. Must use voice record functions more often ;)
Pixel tamer