The Mansion - Last Ninja II

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Totta
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

The Mansion - Last Ninja II

Post by Totta »

(Already posted a few days ago in the WIP-forum)

Yes, I know that there are several remixes already of this song out there already but there's always room for yet another good remix.

So here it is. Created with ReNoise and using mostly VSTi from Nexus, Vanguard, Massive and Crystal even though there are bits and pieces using QuadraSID and others in there too.

It all started with me finding an interesting choir-sound and found myself jamming the middle part of the original song. That then became the beginning of the remix. Then I tried to rearrange the other bits of the original song to create a middle section, a reprise of the beginning and an ending. I'm satisfied with the result.
Are you?

Please comment.
Last edited by Totta on 26/08/2011 - 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Mordi
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Re: The Mansion - Last Ninja II

Post by Mordi »

Sounds alright - nothing wrong on a technical level, but it's very run-of-the-mill stuff. I feel like it doesn't add much new to the existing bunch of Last Ninja remixes.
Check out my website.
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Yeah, it`s a good production. Though it`s nothing that...well, is freaking me out. Needs some additional plays in my Winamp, to see if this one "grows".
vurtX
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by vurtX »

I really like it, it has nice ambient pads and everything is balanced and mixed perfectly. A welcome addition to the Last Ninja remix legacy.
Kate-Z
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Kate-Z »

Its good - am not fond of dance/trance type phaser/saw patches - so they sourthe latter parts of the track for me, but overall I think its nice The Last Ninja is soooo plunderable arrangementwise, I love it :)
RemixXx

Post by RemixXx »

Nice!!