Collecting C64 music software

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
datucker
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Collecting C64 music software

Post by datucker »

Hello,

I am collecting various music editors for the C64 (like Soundmonitor, Rockmonitor, Future Composer, JCH editor, Hubbard editor etc.).

I am planning to bundle this software and make it available on a website and of course it would be nice if the collection is as complete as possible.

If you happen to have disk- or tape images, or prg-files with music software for the C64, I really would appreciate it if you send the image to c64musicsoftware@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,

Jarno Beumer
With kind regards,

DaTucker / Jarno Beumer
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Collecting C64 music software

Post by Ziphoid »

Nice initiative, although there are quite a few of such compilations as well. Have a look at http://digilander.libero.it/ice00/tsid/hvmec.html for instance and also you can find a bunch (although it might be harder since there are so many releases in the C64 tool category) at http://noname.c64.org/csdb/ :)

Keep it up, though!

// Ziph
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

datucker
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: Collecting C64 music software

Post by datucker »

Wow... I wasn't aware of that HVSC collection... That seems already quite complete.

It is like a candy store... :)

Now I will collect all I can find and categorize it for my website (which is hopefully a bit more convenient than the HVSC-one).

Thanks for the link!
With kind regards,

DaTucker / Jarno Beumer