deflated

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Mayhem »

Looks like I've managed to escape then... even after getting the all over tongue treatment from Bog :lol:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Actually I think that viruses are intelligent, and they see all these different immune systems from other countries and think "WOW! I've got the chance to infect a whole load of other countries!!". So they do :)

I bet it's the same thing that happens when students all get together on fresher's night.. er, except less snogging obviously.

Chris
Darrenxyz
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Darrenxyz »

It doesn't seem to have affected me (yet), oddly enough, despite having had my nose thrust into Mark's armpit near the end of the evening! I have, however, picked up a sore throat and my neck and arms were as stiff as hell on Sunday.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Darren, is that your head in the forefront of one of Barry Leitch's photos? He's got you as "some guy".

Chris
Darrenxyz
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Darrenxyz »

If you mean the "C64 remixers and some guy's bald spot," no, it's not me. I was further over to the right, as you can tell from the angle of my own photos.
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Chris Abbott wrote:Er... I think people should hug and kiss less during Back in Time Live events in future, OK? ;-)

Chris
I don't know about the rest, but I can't help it, I'm danish, I just hug people... Who wouldn't want a hug from a dansih gentle giant huggie bear? ;)
<--- I went that way --->
Zeb
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Zeb »

I'm off work coz of this stinking cold!

The first symptoms showed themselves when I awoke in Brighton police station Sunday morning at 6am.

I left the Brighton Centre at 1:15am only to walk into the main street to see part of it taped off with blue and white tape, police everywhere, an ambulance and a forensics van. Off I went to sleep in the police station's foyer for safety.

Yes, I was probably the only one who went with no arrangements for accommodation. I was already aware that the earliest train wasn't leaving until 6:15am!!! :?
Pete Abbott
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Virus

Post by Pete Abbott »

a: At least it wasn't computer but it MAY have been from the C64 demo that kept crashing?

b:This time it really was LIVE

and

c: I hope you got the entry money from them Chris! I calculate 10^500xentry fee = one poor buga..

If it helps I didn't get it... :P
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

Benn with no voice? That's like Thor with no hammer!
Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
Or go look at http:/www.imaginetix.co.uk
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Re: Virus

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Pete Abbott wrote:it MAY have been from the C64 demo that kept crashing?
Correction: From the windows machine that froze. Ironically, the demo was run on a PC to be "safe". Would probably have worked like a charm if we had decided to run on a real C64!

Me too got a sore throat. Probably since there was no microphone for me when doing the Break Dance a cappella version with Yodelking and Makke. I had to shout all those bass notes, and the whole Sunday I spoke like a teenager (13-years-old) with no control whatsoever on pitch!
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

Yes it was running on a Windows 2000 machine but Uffe manage to rush over and fix it by just using Windows Media Player to play it. For some reason his wrapper application refused to play it :(

Sorry about not having any microphones available but I had no idea there would be a need for them as after the final band finished we removed everything from the stage and I was simply running through a small Pioneer mixing desk so the PA guys could start removing cables and the like from the monster Aztec mixer we have (It was HUGE!).

I must admit I was a little confused as to what was happening after the live show as everybody started leaving - next time we must have some kind of communication between backstage and the front of house position where I was :(
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

No cold here - and i was buzzing from the event for 2 days lol..... :D
Richard Joseph
Honoured Guest
Honoured Guest

Post by Richard Joseph »

I also had a sore throat and no voice from Sunday morning right through to now! :-//// I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks today. Hope it doesn't develop into something even nastier :-O
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

I've just got back from my holiday, and I'm still suffering from the Back in Time Bug... Mind you, I could hardly talk on the Sunday from a combination of the sore throat and talking so much on the Saturday...
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live