Relocation

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
nada
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Relocation

Post by nada »

Hi there!

I know I'm not renowned for being a frequent visitor at this forum (I have no connection at home, you see and, above all, my work literally consumes my entire time...) but I decided to post a topic since a series of unfortunate events urged me to make some terminal decisions, lately.

I won't bug you with any details, don't worry, they're actually too many to mention...

The main thing is that I've decided to return to the UK in search for a proper job (and a proper life, if possible). For good.

I'm actually looking for a job as a classics teacher or related (in either Leeds or London, if possible). If any of you knows of any vacancies, or has any information for me, please let me know...

Many thanks in advance guys, I know that you're all willing to help if you can...

Keep groovin'
Hypocrisy Is The Vaseline Of Social Intercourse
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Re: Relocation

Post by Vosla »

Good luck, m8! :-/

The new year will be a challenge for most of us.
All is lost.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Yasoo, Tikanis??

Sorry to hear about your troubles and wishing you the best for the future.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
nada
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by nada »

Cheers for the good words people!

It's really helpful for someone so frustrated like me...

It seems that, generally, things are getting worse for anybody seeking a proper job nowadays...
Hypocrisy Is The Vaseline Of Social Intercourse
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Yeap Ive been looking and looking since the beginning of the new year and all ive found are dead ends and frankly shit jobs that pay next to nothing, but keep plugging away and eventually the good train will roll again thats the best advice.

Im hoping my soon to happen move to the north of the country will bear far better fruits than whats on offer down here in the south.

Good luck though nada, fingers crossed you find something and get back on your feet.