Internal Server Error

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

moog wrote:
LMan / Remix64 wrote:One more name-calling on this thread and I'm going to explode into 1000 bits.
WOW, it's about 0,122 kbyte :D
You need more than that for a letter ;-)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

Hello ;-)

I'm in a good mood, so don't imagine agression in this message, but what I'm saying now is really what I think...

1st of all, I am on the internet since 1995, and I know what a board is. I know that saying what you really think on a board (or in the life) is not good. so I know what I'm doing. but I prefer honest people that people hiding the true (what they really think inside). we are on the internet and most of us appreciate someone often because of his good work, and not because what he is in real life. people here knows how I react...and so Makke!

he said : You constantly turn sparks into bonfires!

so he know exactly what he was doing by replying to me. it's called provocation. why he didn't answer to my questions ? because there are no answers. I haven't been rude.

Skitz replied he was agree with him "I am with Makke on this"
So he is with Makke on something wrong, because Makke didn't replied.

This is the reason why I said "you are trying to put people against me"

childish ? Tsss no! my reaction ? sincerely...no !

Now if you want to know, yes I'm childish, I'm not afraid to say it, and I'm proud of it...where is the shame ?

Everybody here has a childish side somewhere, because of our memories of the good old time (when we were kids and playing) this is the reason why we are here no ?

Romeo, you can find any arguments but this is how Moad'Dib perceive you! I have read lot of childish things from you too...it's not an insult.
why always people are trying to give lessons to others ?

what make me laught is people shouting "no fight" and are happy to read this kind of topic and are waiting for some action...and sharing this link with friends making this topic the most read of the day...

be sure that I'm not trying to give lessons to anybody here and trying to justify myself (I know that I'm right) because maybe I'm the only one here that don't care about all of this, you can delete my remixes (they are crap (yes I really think it, I'm not saying this because I want lman come to comfort me, because he is already spending his time to do it with -lol don't want to put his name- but because I have improved and the best was about to come)

for now...GAME OVER
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Chris Abbott wrote:You need more than that for a letter ;-)
Old school ram packs are much better. :lol:

This thread needs more ram packs and less Drama! :roll:
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

Granted:
Here are Pam's racks:
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Urgh, I was thinking of something with less plastic.
weblaus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by weblaus »

Chris Abbott wrote: I think many times here the native English speakers, or people whose English is native level are maybe overly sensitive to nuances and subtleties that appear to be posts written by people whose English is more functional. We react to what's written, but I certainly sometimes forget that people might choose inappropriate words, or say something with a style that's acceptable in one language, but not in another.
While you're kind of right with this, I think it's actually the other way round.

Pretty much all the arguments flaring up the last few months usually originate from guys clearly not having a good grip on the English language (some worse than others) and not understanding what was written correctly, especially not the nuances and subtleties. Seems inevitable that this results in them feeling pissed off just because they didn't get the point right and then retaliating with some sort of broken English rant that just makes the situation worse.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

weblaus wrote:
Chris Abbott wrote: I think many times here the native English speakers, or people whose English is native level are maybe overly sensitive to nuances and subtleties that appear to be posts written by people whose English is more functional. We react to what's written, but I certainly sometimes forget that people might choose inappropriate words, or say something with a style that's acceptable in one language, but not in another.
While you're kind of right with this, I think it's actually the other way round.

Pretty much all the arguments flaring up the last few months usually originate from guys clearly not having a good grip on the English language (some worse than others) and not understanding what was written correctly, especially not the nuances and subtleties. Seems inevitable that this results in them feeling pissed off just because they didn't get the point right and then retaliating with some sort of broken English rant that just makes the situation worse.
No it wasn't, you ugly bastard son of a unicycle! ;-)

Actually, I think you're probably right about that... goes both ways a bit...

Chris
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Chris Abbott wrote:goes both ways a bit...
Chris, WHY do you always have to bring your sexuality into these discussions?... :lol:
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Chris Abbott wrote:No it wasn't, you ugly bastard son of a unicycle!
Now THERE'S a put-down you don't hear everyday...

Tonka
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Tonka wrote:
Chris Abbott wrote:goes both ways a bit...
Chris, WHY do you always have to bring your sexuality into these discussions?... :lol:
Just because!

/me flounces out
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Tonka wrote:Gibs hasn't been able to upload for over 2 months and has a right to be pissed off - I would be. How helpful Jan has been to him, we may never know... If Jan is all out of ideas, then maybe making this problem public is the best thing to do.
Last time I checked the ability to submit tunes to RKO wasn't part of the constitution nor was I (or anyone who works behind the scenes at the site) giving out any kind of guarantee that everyone can upload (or download, or access the site, or ... you get the idea.)

Thus, the claim that anyone has the "right to be pissed off" for not being able to upload becomes a steaming pile of equine fertilizer.

I'm not being angry here, I'm just stating the (hopefully) obvious. I did however look into the server logs, googled around a bit and found a possible fix for the particular strain of the dreaded "internal server error" that Gibs has been getting lately. The patch was applied later the same day. When I got home I noticed that the problem had been posted about in public here at the same time that I received the private e-mail. So it was made a public problem before I even had a chance to look into it, and figure out whether I was out of ideas or not. Which annoyed me a bit, but that's all water under the bridge now.

Anyway, we might never know if it does the trick - as you have probably all seen by now, Gibs has asked me to remove his entire back catalouge from RKO.
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

Jan Lund Thomsen wrote:Thus, the claim that anyone has the "right to be pissed off" for not being able to upload becomes a steaming pile of equine fertilizer.
** THE BEST REPLY EVER! **

Thanks Jan, that just made me giggle and was why I agreed with Makke in the first place.

I am going to close this thread because everything that needs to be said has been said....

CLOSED!
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org