(name removed) has left the building

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Andreas Wallström
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Andreas Wallström »

Skyscraper wrote:LMan / Remix 64 has written me in the morning:

@Skyscraper: your effort is well appreciated. You're very welcome here.

We can make a deal if it not function with Manuel and/or with our team from RADIO (name removed) you can kick me from your board, too.

Is it O.K. for you ?

Else you can kick me now !
Does everyone at Radio (name removed) have the mind of a 14 year old?
DHS
Forum God
Forum God

Post by DHS »

yawn too.
--
DHS of The SoundWavers
http://soundwavers.com/
Skyscraper
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Skyscraper »

I will hear to you Makke and about the Remix64.com.

We can learn and can make a cooperation together !

We have to learn about our mistakes and I try to solve the problem between us.

I´m absolute adaptive !

Please give us a chance to make it better !

We are a community !
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

DHS wrote:yawn too.
LOL! Been waiting for that one :lol:
Rigor

Post by Rigor »

Surely not, at least not for my part (31).;)

And the most other users are far over 20 too.
weblaus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by weblaus »

www.c64hq.com wrote:Does everyone at Radio (name removed) have the mind of a 14 year old?
Dunno, Skyscraper seems reasonable enough, at least.

His grasp of the English language is absolutely terrible, though, which makes me wonder what our school system is doing wrong...
Skyscraper
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Skyscraper »

Sorry, my english ist not so good http://www.c64hq.com.

I´m 34 years old !

But I´m trying to solve the problem for us.
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

@Rigor/(name removed):

Just to clarify one thing. You keep saying that we've been talking behind your back and yes, we have. On the staff-list. Just because of the way you've been acting.

All the things we've written here in the forum has been for public display.

It doesn't matter how many different users you'll register in here or not, but as long as you keep telling people "If you type anything nasty I'll have my revenge on you all!" then you're still doing the same thing.

The best thing you can do now is to simply let this go.

We don't want to bother our already busy minds with being irritated over such trivial nonsense.

The support from remix64 is finished. Deal with it. It's very unfortunate, since we should all support the scene, but after the way you've been acting, this is the only way to go at this point.

If you decide to try to make a return or something like that, then PLEASE think things over before you send anything to the forums and such. Ask a friend that is fluent in english to proof-read your stuff to avoid the language barrier.

I won't bother putting any more thoughts into this anyway. I'm sorry Manuel, but enough is enough and I don't want any war.

Hmm, it seems like I've written all this quite a few times already. Please don't make me repeat it again.

@Skyscraper:

Sorry, but this situation is irreversible. The damage is done and you guys'll have to deal with it, since we won't bother about it any longer.

Good luck to you all, though. It seems like you're gonna need it.

/ Ziphoid
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Andreas Wallström
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Andreas Wallström »

weblaus wrote:
www.c64hq.com wrote:Does everyone at Radio (name removed) have the mind of a 14 year old?
Dunno, Skyscraper seems reasonable enough, at least.

His grasp of the English language is absolutely terrible, though, which makes me wonder what our school system is doing wrong...
Saying "Is it O.K. for you ? Else you can kick me now !" is very childish.

(name removed), you're so off track with all this bullshit, and I'm stunned you just can't open your eyes and see that. The guys you've attacked are all good guys. Ziphoid is a personal friend of mine and a top lad, always there to help. Don't throw shit at him because he doesn't deserve it.
Rigor

Post by Rigor »

Ziphoid wrote:@Rigor/(name removed):
I won't bother putting any more thoughts into this anyway. I'm sorry Manuel, but enough is enough and I don't want any war.
I do and (by the way) I've to thank you everyone supporting us. Sadly to end like this but as I've said I'm taking full resposibility for my "freak out" yesterday. There where many thinks to to with it (deleted posts in my FIFA Thread etc. without reason) but that's another story. And I watched it very long before I was exploding...surely the wrong way like yesterday.

And there is no possible way to apologize that although I want to do for my mistakes I did...finally I failed here (and you won).

And sorry for everyone reding this thread, nothing to do with these things and for every guest around here...
Last edited by Rigor on 05/07/2006 - 14:53, edited 4 times in total.
Skyscraper
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Skyscraper »

You will be right http://www.c64hq.com my bahavour is very childish because I see no possibility to repair the damage with our community.

I think it is better that I go my way.

You can clear my registration.

I don´t want be a member for remix64.com no longer.

I can´t see a sense in it.

It´s the end for me now.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Rigor wrote:I'm watching this thread very carefully and I think it's very interesting still reading the rumors, some people having here...

I'm taking the full responsibility for the things happened yesterday but I think both sides had their resons andthe persons I mean know it!!!

You may delete, ban or block me as much as you want (and can) but you can't hide yourself about the things already happened and obviously being concealed here.
How can something be obviously concealed? If it's obvious, it's not concealed, is it? If you have specific allegations, then I grant you permission to name them. In this thread. In front of everyone.

As everyone explains to you until they're banging their head against a wall:

1) You act like a paranoid delusional sociopath
2) You get banned

It's that simple. No secrets. No hidden agendas. Just you, your complete lack of anything resembling knowledge of the norms of human interaction, and a board sick of your behaviour. Don't you DARE try to take the moral high ground around here after spewing such POISON into the forum.

You are manifestly psychologically ill. Get proper help.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

[Sound of a cold wind. A tumble weed blows across the deserted road]...
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

That looks like a striking summary.
Please, someone turn the key! :frustration:
Rigor

Post by Rigor »

Chris Abbott wrote:
Rigor wrote:I'm watching this thread very
You are manifestly psychologically ill. Get proper help.
Surely NOT!!!

...because I've the prove in some logs on my hard drive. You mustn't believe that. It even doesn't surprise me.