Episode #024 available

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Episode #024 available

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Another dose of remixes, this time featuring (among other things) a commercial remix of Hades Nebula that didn't come from with the remixing community, plus - possibly the very first remix ever - "Crazy Comets" from the Datahits tape that was availble through W.H. Smiths in the UK as far back as 1986.

Standard-how-to-tune-in information: No, you don't need iTunes or an iPod to listen to it - the MP3 is directly available from the show site or via the podcast RSS feed if you prefer to having an irregular dose remixes delivered straight to your speakers. If you're using iTunes click here to go to the subscribtion page. iTunes subscribers who haven’t been automatically moved to the new feed should unsubscribe and re-subscribe using the 1-click iTunes link on the show site. People using other readers who're still stuck on the old feed should resubscribe as well, as that will put you on the new feed.
tony.rc
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by tony.rc »

Great job as usual!

So glad you mentioned that Datahits tape.
I happen to hear it first via headphone it sounded nice but over speakers you can hear the background hissing noise from the tape. That background noise is also on the Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of Jedi readalong cassettes tapes I've converted over to wav too.

I also really like the Phil Bak - Thrust (Standfast Remix) you played.
Chrome - keeping the Aussie scene alive
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Well, it must be boring somehow to get everytime a "Hey, that's cool! Very well done! Keep up the great work!" but that's what I was about to say... :wink:

Jan, if you keep doing this for long, I have to buy a DVD-toaster to keep them shows all in a safe place... :lol:

"The C64 Take-away podcast" keeps me awake during the boring hours. :D
P.S.: That and tons of Cola, Coffee and chocolate...
All is lost.