Space Hulk

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
raspi
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Space Hulk

Post by raspi »

Space Hulk, Amiga 500 game

Loading tune
Title
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

indeed.. on my broken hardrive i had a 96% finished version of that.. i loved the growly noise that played through the beginning very very atmospheric and the tempo change was awesome. .. doubt ill ever get back and ill be buggered if im gonna remix it again lol... but if god shines on me (and my technical guy works a miracle) i might release it.

someone like dafunk or the "beat" masters (hazel etc) would do a great version of it if i cant pull it through as a suggestion thrown over to them in a freindly kind of way ;)
Dafunk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dafunk »

Yo, if Infy says it's worth it then bring it on! :)
Last edited by Dafunk on 03/07/2006 - 11:22, edited 1 time in total.
Dafunk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dafunk »

btw. hope you can pull out the remix to the amigaremix, Infy...
Cheers matey!
parasprinter

Post by parasprinter »

A friend of mine was strapped for cash and did a short project in which he would commission requests for remixing/covering game music using NES samples. I threw him a couple bucks for some space hulk!
I don't know if he has them hosted anywhere, so here's a temporary zip of the 4 tunes he did (loader is in there, but not title)-
http://download.yousendit.com/344D15651B5B3D5D
These YSI links usually only last a week, I can re-upload whenever anyone is interested.

This was before I took interest in learning the gist of trackers and making chiptune sounding stuff. In a couple weeks I'll try my hand at the title/theme music.
:)

I would love to cover the debriefing music with some live instruments. This music is very nostalgic for me, and spooky.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Decided to start this one from scratch again, recovered the old one off that naffed hard drive and it wasnt nearly as good as it could be, and if my stuff sounds like a rushjob to me.. well to you lot... haha... anyway.

watch this space.. or at least http://www.amigaremix.com

infamous has just entered the hulk from the north facing entrance and his motion scanner just went bonkers...
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Infamous wrote:infamous has just entered the hulk from the north facing entrance and his motion scanner just went bonkers...
Oh, seems I should stop dancing by now? Didn't know the range of the resulting shockwaves... :P
All is lost.