GC 2006 - Anyone going there?

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
PARALAX

GC 2006 - Anyone going there?

Post by PARALAX »

After a very long break visiting computer exhibitions like "Amiga" in the late 80's and early 90's and later called "Computer 95/96/97/98" in Cologne (my home town) I didn't found really interesting alternatives after this entertainment was cancelled in the years after 1998, even not the CeBit in Hannover.

But in the last 2 years I heard from a new exhibitionm called "Games Convention" as well as a "Opening concert" which I already heard from the japanese scene. As the prices seems to be very cheap and my boyfriend is living very near there in Dessau (near Leipzig), I've planned to go there for this year, particularly for joining the "Opening concert" featured by the Giana Sisters Theme by Chris Hülsbeck.:)

http://www.gc-germany.de/progr_eroeffnung.shtml

As I hope that Hülsbeck will be there giving autogrammes like last year, I'm searching for some peoples which want to accompany me there or helping me to ordering tickets because I don't know where I can order tickets for the concert (maybe it's to early at the moment).:(

If anyone want to GC this year, it would be nice if we maybe could arrange meeting points or driving communities, if possible with some german guys living near me. I'm very gratefully for every support ordering this tickets because I don't want to miss this concert as long as I have enough time for going there.

Thank you.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Maybe Sunflower & me are going, but it's far too early to say anything definite.
weblaus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: GC 2006 - Anyone going there?

Post by weblaus »

(name removed) wrote:But in the last 2 years I heard from a new exhibitionm called "Games Convention" as well as a "Opening concert" which I already heard from the japanese scene. As the prices seems to be very cheap and my boyfriend is living very near there in Dessau (near Leipzig), I've planned to go there for this year, particularly for joining the "Opening concert" featured by the Giana Sisters Theme by Chris Hülsbeck.:)

http://www.gc-germany.de/progr_eroeffnung.shtml
I feel like I should point out that the program listed on that page is what was performed in 2005. So Giana Sisters is very unlikely to be on the list this year.

Tickets won't be available for a good few months anyway, so there's still lots of time.
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

It seems that you've right.
And I missed it, what a mess... :cry:

English Link: http://www.gc-germany.de/progr_eroeffnung_e.shtml
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

I went to the 2004 concert and nearly went to the one in 2005 but fate changed that and couldn't go in the end.

I'm thinking about going to the 2006 concert although as yet too early to say for certain.