Commodore on Radio (Flat Four Radio)

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Commodore on Radio (Flat Four Radio)

Post by Dr.Future »

Don't know if anyone mentioned this before:

A radio programme featuring interviews with some of the heroes of Commodore music - including Rob Hubbard and Tim Follin - is available to listen online throughout October and November.
The programme is part of a series being aired on Flat Four Radio (http://www.flatfourradio.co.uk), and talks to Rob Hubbard, Tim Follin, and Ben Daglish about their involvement in the classic era of C64 game music. It also features Chris Abbott (who's that? :wink: ) of the "Back In Time" live events, talking about the retro music scene, and includes plenty of music from current Commodore musicians.
http://www.mcld.co.uk/flatfour/chiptunes/#commodore
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Commodore on Radio (Flat Four Radio)

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Dr.Future wrote:Don't know if anyone mentioned this before:

A radio programme featuring interviews with some of the heroes of Commodore music - including Rob Hubbard and Tim Follin - is available to listen online throughout October and November.[...]
Another good reason to subscribe to the C64 Take-away: I mentioned this on show #15 (published on October 3rd). :wink:

What I didn't mention is that I've been talking to Flat Four about repeating their Commodore programme on the Take-away (in glorious 128 kbps stereo format of course). I've almost got them convinced, but they're worried that repeating the entire thing on another "station" will shrink their listener-base (I'm of coz arguing the opposite)

More news as it happens.
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dr.Future »

Another good reason to subscribe to the C64 Take-away
Subscribed already.

You mean: Another good reason to listen "in time" to the show... :wink:
Should try that!
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!