Well i had a bit of a think...... and decided to do it....

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Well i had a bit of a think...... and decided to do it....

Post by Matrix »

Following Animal's signup and a virtual deluge of famous names form here, i decided to setup a small ratings system for remixes n stuff.... Now it must be said right off the bat that this is in no way an alternative to RKO ... and other sites dealing with ratings... this is just for the fun of it....

Submitters should be signed up forum members with a minimum of 25 posts. Remixes may be removed if the member becomes "inactive".. not to be nasty, but because i'm not a free bandwidth provider or webhost, i just try to do the best i can for my members... if ppl put effort in, ppl get effort out... Plus which if i hosted every file that RKO has i wouldnt have enough bandwidth to cope on a basic 512k DSL line... so the posting requirement serves 3 purposes...

1) It gets ppl into the community by posting.... gives them a good taste of what we have to offer.

2) Keeps the mass submissions down to ppl who actually want to be a part of our community rather than just attracting freeloaders.

3) Gives you the ability to show your work to a whole nother community type away from the sceners.

SO if youre up for a laugh and want to be rated by a non-scene audience, and maybe compare the ratings with RKO or wherever else, my service is for you :) - A totally non serious venture... just good fun :D

Click the link in my sig :D