THANK YOU!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

THANK YOU!

Post by Slaygon »

I've spent the entire evening trying to catch up with all the new threads and the posts to them, that I have not had time to do the proper thanks to everybody involved in making my stay in .uk to one of the best weeks in a LONG time! Here's a list of sorts of people I just want to mention. Some I've commented, some not. Just need to mention that I actually met you somewhere and enjoyed doing so! Oh boy. This is gonna get messy.

Boz and Skitz for letting me stay at their place(s) and taking care of me in every possible way! Can't even begin to understand how you could stand having me around that long. I must have annoyed the hell out of you =)

Kenz, Lee, Natz, Ann, Chappers for making the stay even more pleasent.

Some Hungar... Err. No. Let's not go there.

To top the awesome week off with a perfect weekend, I get to meet all the old friends from past BIT Live events, and a few new ones:
Pex, Johannes (the man with the evil laugh!), Hanna, Sofia, Karin, Elsa, Melina, Kwed, Larsec, Makke and Andreas for a bunch of memorable moments from the Swedish Dorm and generally just being very nice people! Would you like to marry me?

fnordpojk (you're a rock! Thanks for everything!), Marcel (hope you liked the present, and hope to see you in .se soon!), half of PPOT falling asleep during one of the late night talking sessions while the other half still going on talking and drinking (foul Italian stuff!), Dan, Tas (I forgot to give you your present :(), tomsk, Max, Lau, Glyn (keep them coming!), FeekZoid (was nice finally meeting you!), Bog (YOU SMELL!), Finally got to meet Mog aswell (thanks for the hair inspiration!)

*artistic pause with cigarette break*

Ben, Mark, Andreas, Marcel, Jon, Mahoney, Hanna, Johannes, Sofia, Karin, Elsa, Melina, Theo, André, Martin, Jesper, Søren, Uffe, Makke, Larsec - Thoroughly enjoyed both the rehersals and the concert! Thank you so very much!

And ofcourse Chris - Thanks for arranging yet another great event, a bed for me to sleep in at the dorm and letting us take up valuable space in the control "room" to stream the event! Say hi to those two lively knee-high things you have running around at home from me, and ofcourse my thanks to your wife (whom I forgot the name of, sorry!) for cake, coffee and company!

All the people at the pub after the event, outside the pub after closing time, the SLAY Radio Staff... err... huh... blah... THE ENTIRE WORLD! Thanks for making my stay in .uk a REALLY pleasent time!

Now, I always forget someone. Who did I forget this time?

Did I mention Boz? Yes, I did... So Boz, where are you going?
Last edited by Slaygon on 13/09/2004 - 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Re: THANK YOU!

Post by Makke »

Slaygon wrote:So Boz, where are you going?
He's most likely going ANYWHERE YOU'RE NOT!!!
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Makke wrote:
Slaygon wrote:So Boz, where are you going?
He's most likely going ANYWHERE YOU'RE NOT!!!
FUCKOFF!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

I don't like where this thread is heading...

Oh, hang on, I do ;-)

Carry on :)

Chris
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

...and since we've got Chris's blessing, I can't tell you more than this, Slagge...

FUCKOFF!

...which should be like the fiftyeleventh fuckoff I've given you, if we count the ones during the weekend... ;)

...and hey, don't I deserve a small thanks for being kind enough lending you my jacket in the middle of the night since you're too skinny and can't stand the english weather, huh?!? ;)
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Ziphoid wrote:...and hey, don't I deserve a small thanks for being kind enough lending you my jacket in the middle of the night since you're too skinny and can't stand the english weather, huh?!? ;)
Feck!
I knew I had forgotten someone! It's always like that, and it's not like it's someone you just met briefly either, but spent a considerable amount of time with.

Ofcourse you deserve a thank you, and not a small one either. You practically saved my life, so thanks! =)
And as always, you're a nice chap to have around!
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Slaygon wrote:Feck!
I knew I had forgotten someone! It's always like that, and it's not like it's someone you just met briefly either, but spent a considerable amount of time with.

Ofcourse you deserve a thank you, and not a small one either. You practically saved my life, so thanks! =)
And as always, you're a nice chap to have around!
No sweat, mate... :) I've - as always - really enjoyed hanging around with you this weekend... ...hope to do sort of a follow-up:er when you come to Stockholm next week... ;)
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Slay, was good to meet you (briefly)!
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Ziphoid wrote:hope to do sort of a follow-up:er when you come to Stockholm next week... ;)
Yeah. I'll be doing a bit of .se trekking on my way to Stockholm, but I am hoping to be there by Saturday anyway.
Should leave Sunday open for coffee or whatever.
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

merman wrote:Slay, was good to meet you (briefly)!
Argh! Another one! At least you were mentioned as "outside pub after closing time" ;)
Yes, it was good meeting you. I actually didn't know you were coming there, so you kind of cought me by surprise. *grin*
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

I don't like where this thread is heading...
*PARRRRP*

That'll clear it.
Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
Or go look at http:/www.imaginetix.co.uk
Mog
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mog »

Slaygon wrote:Finally got to meet Mog aswell (thanks for the hair inspiration!)
Good to meet you too. The hair suits you!

Mog
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Mog wrote:The hair suits you!
Oh. Thank you. I thought you'd like it. =)
Marcel Donné
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Marcel Donné »

Slaygon wrote:Marcel (hope you liked the present, and hope to see you in .se soon!)
Yeah, it was a blast and I nearly laughed my head off, and no, I'm not using it in any way ;)

Hope to see you soon in Sweden :)