Capitalism explained: The Cow theory

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

RKO Corporation

You have 1200+ cows from all over the world. You're a firm believer in the Darwenian survival-of-the-fittest theory so you shoot 261 of them at the start of spring. The remaining cows are cloned into identical copies which you hand out for free, thus doing your part for Cow World Surpremacy. With no cash flow you find yourself begging strangers for spare change.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Wouldn't the analogy here be that every morning when you wake up you find piles of full milk-bottles on your door, which you then have to clone to give away? Or is there an arranger slavery ring other than the one I'm running? :)

Chris
Shinobi221
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

An English Corporation?

Post by Shinobi221 »

Surely for an English Corporation they would ship both cows off to a 3rd world country to produce cheaper milk but still market it as an English product?

PS
Don't call me Surely.L.O.L
tony.rc
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by tony.rc »

I'm still scratching my head in regards to Australian Corporation - Western suburbs style? Anyway ..

Australian Capitalism
You have two cows, and decide to base your economy around them. You find out the best way to milk them, then find out that everyone else is giving away milk for free.

Australian Capitalism (in Queensland)
You have two cows. You try to wrestle them.