SID --> mp3

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Dr.NoGood

SID --> mp3

Post by Dr.NoGood »

Is there any program who can convert SID-files into mp3-files???
Plz let me know. This c64 music is real good party music. :lol: I just want to add some real good bass. And then convert them to mp3.
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

SidPlay on the Mac can do this, although I don't know if the Windows version can.
wobbler
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by wobbler »

CraigG wrote:SidPlay on the Mac can do this, although I don't know if the Windows version can.
Yup, the win-version sure can =)

Under OSX however, if you wanna export separate channels into mp3, you need another proggie => SIDeKick (http://fruitz-of-dojo.de/php/download.php4?dlnr=7)

Seems like the mixer is removed in the last version of SIDPlay. I sure couldn't find it the last time I looked, heh.
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Whats wrong with using sumthin like deliplayer to play the sid, windows recorder to record the output to wav, then encode the wav to mp3 - i know its the long way around, but it works 4 me and its fast.
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

How about saving the sid as a .wav (using sidplay) and then using some software to convert a wav to a mp3
Last edited by dan gillgrass on 28/02/2004 - 21:44, edited 1 time in total.

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

wobbler wrote:Seems like the mixer is removed in the last version of SIDPlay. I sure couldn't find it the last time I looked, heh.
Yes, I found that too. It's most annoying.