BITLive DVD Update

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
hat

Soon, maybe?

Post by hat »

I REALLY wanted to show this to all my friends before I get sent off to war and die (Feb 4th 2004). Any chance it'd be done soon?????

Also, I'm scared to ask (out of fear of it talking even longer)....ummm, but will there be an NTSC version of this thing?
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Soon, maybe?

Post by Larsec »

hat wrote:I REALLY wanted to show this to all my friends before I get sent off to war and die (Feb 4th 2004). Any chance it'd be done soon?????

Also, I'm scared to ask (out of fear of it talking even longer)....ummm, but will there be an NTSC version of this thing?
I think it is fairly safe to say that it won't be out that soon... But I think the DVD will be region 0 so it should be viewable to anyone...
<--- I went that way --->
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Chris - if you dont find the tape i'll hunt you down and shoot you like a dog, on the other hand if you dont find the tape, matrix will probably love you forever!!! :lol: ;)
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

subzero wrote:Chris - if you dont find the tape i'll hunt you down and shoot you like a dog, on the other hand if you dont find the tape, matrix will probably love you forever!!! :lol: ;)
What a dilemna. It would be nice to see some of that footage, like Fred interviewing Ben, what things were really like in the pub on the Friday, and all the tongues hanging out drooling after Alex Gray... :wink:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Alex is quite a looker, but that lipring was quite a put-off, still, individualism isnt it, right to expressn n all that...
StudioX64
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

to Chris

Post by StudioX64 »

Chris-> I got some footage of the day time event, mainly Octave sounds playing with his organ :) I also got some footage from the dining area when everyone was having their photographs taken. Also I captured the whole warm up event in the evening (around 30 minutes I think, seems to go on forever). Let me know if you want to see any of it? - I have the original Mini-DV's and by the sound of it I should probably lock em up somewhere :) else they might go missing [joke].

Paul K [StudioX64].