the first in 2004 ??

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tom
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

the first in 2004 ??

Post by tom »

He,he :lol:

well, friends and fans, hopefully you had a great nite yesterday and kicked off this very crappy 2003!
As a once famous idol said" Things can only get better"" and simply as this, it is !

all the best to this beloved community :D
Thomas:::::...
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

A quiet night here. I do like a good night out, but i find newyears eve just too much, a wee bit claustraphobic. Had a quiet night in and that suited me.

Hoping 2004 is a good year for everyone. I think after 2003 we all deserve a bit of good luck and hapiness.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Had a very quiet night on New Year's Eve but 2004 has certainly started in a very positive way. Been quite an emotional one too.

I'm not going to go into too much detail but, basically, I've played a part in getting my brother & my Mum back together talking to each other. All started with one of those petty arguments, this one going back about a year and a half. Both really bloody stubborn so neither wanting to give way till now.

Been trying to convince them both for ages that it wasn't worth it - life's too short etc etc. and had no luck. Kept plugging away and eventually got them talking when I had originally phoned my brother. Had a emotional meet-up later on so I'm quite a happy chappy tonight :D

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Great story there Paul. I'll drink to that :)
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Great way to welcome the new year, Paul. Congrats!

Here, our little kitty 'Mimi' was on the slab at the local veterinary and she recovered pretty well and now drives everybody mad with her antics again... so it was a happy new year for us, too. :D
All is lost.