Long lost remix; need to find!

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Hacky
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Long lost remix; need to find!

Post by Hacky »

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, but I couldn't find anywhere so I figured this was best place to post this.

This is prob a hopeless long shot, but it's worth a try...

There's a Delta remix, an MP3, it's French I think, off some site I happened across once about err, maybe 3 years ago, I'm not sure. I've never seen the MP3 on any remix sites, it seems to have been only on this one site, a French site I think. Does anyone have/know WTF I am talking about? If so, please send me! I need back! I lost in HD crash, and it's simply the most amazing track and best Delta remix ever!

The track in question is kind of err, mellow trancey-ish. The Delta part of it is quite subtle and sophisticated, and it's 100% pro sounding, not amateur cheesy sounding at all.

Any ideas oh wise C=64 remix audio geekoids? I didn't know such a forum as this existed until the other day, or I'd have posted this question way back when I first lost the file. If anyone can find me the track I will lend them my gf for 24 hours of rampant sexual absuse as payment.
Hacking is like sex; you get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Might be a good idea to check out the site http://remix.kwed.org/ . There's also a link to it at the top of the page in this very forum.

Did a quick search on Delta and there's loads. Good luck m8y.

Paul
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Is the deal still on for your gf? Not that I'm desperate or anything :lol:

Paul
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Whoops. Just spotted in your original post that you said you had already searched the remix archives. Sorry about that. :oops:

I'll just get me coat.....

Paul
Hacky
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Hacky »

Paul Chapman wrote:Whoops. Just spotted in your original post that you said you had already searched the remix archives. Sorry about that. :oops:

I'll just get me coat.....
LOL
Yes, the two re-mixes I've lost in a HD crash, I've never seen on any archive online, only on the individual's personal site, the dude who made them, some French band. But I lost that site too. I mean, why two of the best damn re-mixes of all times have to be so hidden I don't know, it's always the way though I guess. One day, when we've evolved into a state where all human creative minds are linked as one, nothing shall ever be lost again!
Hacking is like sex; you get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you.
david

Post by david »

Can you give more information about where you found the remix ? The name of the mp3 file ?
Hacky
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Hacky »

david wrote:Can you give more information about where you found the remix ? The name of the mp3 file ?
The site has a lot of blue one it, but was a dark site, ie black and blue type theme. I think the Delta has some name like Le Delta, not sure, but I think it had le or la in it. They had a few tracks on there, but only two were C64 re-mixes I think, ie Delta and Bubble-Bobble.

That's all I can remeber, that's all I know.
:-(
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

o2's mix has some French vocals at the start of it - I take it that's not the one?
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

I searched my music folders and found lots of remixes of delta, lets see if any of these jog your memory:

Delta 97
Delta Maxi Edit - By Avancada
Delta (reconstruction mix) - Magnus 'Komet' Lindberg
Delta - Kent Wallden
Delta 96 - Peter Connolly
Delta-remix 2001 - Bluejooz
o2 - C64 Delta
2Klang - Delta (Zwischenfall Mix)
Delta (Radio Edit) - Avancada
Delta (shredmix) - Axeman
Delta - Per Eriksson
Delta Mix - Scorpion
Gustav Taxen - Delta (Space Grind Mix)
Rafael Dyll - Return to the Delta
Delta 2000 - Ecco
Delta - Puffy
Delta Victory
12-Delta In-Game-The Voyage Home

If its not one of those then feel free to spank me!!(not too hard though!)