Narc vs Burly Brawl?

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Narc vs Burly Brawl?

Post by Mayhem »

Having watched the new Matrix film twice, and got the soundtrack... I wonder if I'm the only person to note that certain sections of the Burly Brawl music (yes, the bit where Neo takes on 100 Smiths) sound rather like the Narc title music? Yes, my ears are probably off... but still... THAT would make for an interesting mix nonetheless. Narc in the style of the Matrix? Question is, would anyone want to do it? :P
XGener8or
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by XGener8or »

Are you refering to the Amiga music? The one that's mostly a bunch of samples? "you're busted, yo-yo-yo-yo-you're busted, oh no they're nuts man, oh no they're nuts man, you're bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-busted"

Probably not :) becuase that title music has to be the dumbest of all times :lol:
richard
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: Narc vs Burly Brawl?

Post by richard »

Mayhem wrote:Having watched the new Matrix film twice, and got the soundtrack... I wonder if I'm the only person to note that certain sections of the Burly Brawl music (yes, the bit where Neo takes on 100 Smiths) sound rather like the Narc title music? Yes, my ears are probably off... but still... THAT would make for an interesting mix nonetheless. Narc in the style of the Matrix? Question is, would anyone want to do it? :P
Hmmm to avoid confusion- have you got a .sid or .mod name for the Narc title music?