S.N.O.R 7

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

S.N.O.R 7

Post by Max Levin »

I'm tired this day and I'm tired right now. Let me explain:
We were at Ifö-island where all our toilets come from (or if they were only made out of the island?... bah...), When we were released from this Alcatraz I went to art-class thinking "halfway through hell, I think I will make it with only these scrubs on my palms". Unfortunatly, for me, I didn't. I was painting a picture of this rock I just made up I hade seen on Ifö. Everything went on smoothly until I decided to include a shadow and what other colour than DARK BROWN would fit as a shadow-colour? This paint was thin as water, so when I opened the lid on the tube everything squirted out on my pants! Big brown sticky spots smeared out on my über-nice pair which I was going to wear at BITLive! I bet you can imagine what these brown clicks looked like? So at the way home (I refused to take the bus even if it was a long way home (1 mil, Sven)) I took the opposite direction of the kid-school to avoid kids screaming "HAHA, HE GOT POOP ON HIS PANTS!". So instead I took the tracks passing the highschool... where as the teenager-fags yelled "LOOK AT HIM, HE'S GOT POOP ON HIS PANTS!" instead...
I mean, God? Yes, you God! What the hell-ever have I done you? Except not attending at church every sunday (or any day at all, even) in what way have I pissed you off so far that I deserve having my soundchip melt down, my voice disobeying me, a mid-wife spanking my ass everytime I play SS2, these sleepless nights that make me tired everyday, and now THIS! Plus the mall was all empty of french toast...

And for you shit-kids who had the nerve of my now poo-brown pants: I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!
Or maybe puke to be fashionable
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

lol........damn what a day hahaha

and a monty python reference is there anything u like that i dont? lol
AAAAAm finished talking to uuu food trough whoppers!... your mother was a hamster.....and your father smelt of eldeberries....now go away before i taunt ya a second timea........
erm

NI!

well thats my weekends worth of fun..........