Unreleased Makke-remixes from 2002

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Unreleased Makke-remixes from 2002

Post by Makke »

Was looking around on the HD just now and found five unreleased remixes I did in 2002. Most of them were ideas for CD-tracks that were scrapped. All the tracks are done in FastTracker 2, some have lyrics with pretty bad mixing and they've not gone through any kind of mastering or final mixing so you'll have to take it for what it's worth. Anyway, if you're interested you can grab the tunes here:

http://www.makke.c64audio.com/mp3/unreleased/

The songs are:
Adam Gilmore - Arcade Trivia Quiz
Rob Hubbard - Delta (well, some of it)
Can't Remember Who - Druid 2 (well, parts of it)
Thomas Detert - Quadrants
Kris Hatlelid - Test Drive 2
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

I found another one that's unreleased when looking around a bit more (actually, there are tons of unreleased stuff, but some are so unfinished they're better off rusting on my HD). There were supposed to be lyrics on it, but I never got around to write and record any. :)

The tune is a weird hybrid of Chimera and Commando, so naturally it's called Chimmando. I think it's from late 2003 or early 2004.

EDIT:
Since I'm cleaning stuff out anyway, I added the short Breakdance remix I did for the Back In Time Live Brighton 2003 break dance competition. ;)

Can be found under the same link as above:
http://www.makke.c64audio.com/mp3/unreleased/
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

"Arcade trivia quiz" is pretty good, like a pop cross of Duran Duran and, oddly, U96 (at least to my ears).