PRESS PLAY ON TAPE used in computer game

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Trauma
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

PRESS PLAY ON TAPE used in computer game

Post by Trauma »

... or maybe the subject should have been: PPOT are now officially capitalist pigs!! :D

Well anyhow, if you visit http://www.pressplayontape.com you will be able to find our latest remix. This time it is the extremely unknown tune "Dezcrator" (VARIOUS/G-L/King_Fisher/Dezcrator_PSID.sid)

The tune is to be used in the soon-to-be-released PC game "Space Tanks" (http://www.spacetanks.de) - a hobby project that suddenly got signed for an official release in Germany.

The direct link to the tune is
http://www.pressplayontape.com/ref.asp? ... /dezcrator

cheers
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Hey nice! :D It has a certain 'evilness' feel to it...
I'm enjoying it, that much I know...

Jeg kommer både til at tænke på piskeslagene fra Jesus Christ Superstar... og Kinky Boot Beast...
Bliv ved med det :)
<--- I went that way --->
Trauma
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Trauma »

Fun that you should mention Kinky Boot Beast!!! I thought noone knew them but me...

Even more fun because I right now have a remix caught in the "RKO swamp of eternal doom, gloom, and misery" which actually uses a Kinky Boot Beast sample... :)
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

What else can I say Traume, you rule :D They were very popular around these parts (near Herning)... At least in the social circles I went in...

We actually played 4 or 5 Kinky Boot Beast songs when I was in a band. We always opened our gigs with Windswept Alleys (my favorite BTW :)). We also played The Wind, Watcha gonna do about it, Puppy, and You... I think those were it... But I guess it's pretty much since they only released one CD :)

Did you know that the lead singer, Niller stopped because he wanted to be a priest? :)
<--- I went that way --->
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Heavy :) Didn't exacly take my cold away, which I had a faint hope of. But nice. Not my kind of pie, anyway.

RKO swamp of eternal misery? Did I miss something? Anyway, have a greater day than me, because sleeping 20 hours a day is not funny.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

yeah, pex... keep of the davis cup!!!

it sends me to sleep for 20 hours too ;)

sorry pal... couldn't resist ;)
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

hey, kewl scary tune... the stuff to get gothic chicks laid :wink:
All is lost.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

A vision of a small chicken in black make-up getting laid has just entered my mind :)

oh dear, i need help!