Maniacs Of Noise - just listen to this,,,,,

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Maniacs Of Noise - just listen to this,,,,,

Post by Sidman 64 »

I came across this on youtube and if you guys have not heard it, well let me tell you your in for the BIGGEST treat of your life :D
I heard a different version to this one back in Copenhagen 08 "Back in Time Live" which featured Rob's Commando and others, I played live on stage but then later I danced my fricken arse off to the full JT set as it blow me away... plus am sure I lost a stone :D , I was FUCKED !!!!!!
This track is just pure genius at work from start to end.... JT just rocks full stop, pure musical wizardry at work here in every aspect of sound, rhythm, c64 feel to the track, fuck everything, just amazing and by far the best complete track I've every heard, plus the other MON guys... 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09dxlui6 ... re=related

Can we have more JT pleeeeeeeeease...

AMAZING !. hat's off to you all guys !!!!!!
AndyUK
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Maniacs Of Noise - just listen to this,,,,,

Post by AndyUK »

It's on their Soundcloud page.. and a few more besides.

Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

Cheers Andy that's great..... didn't know it was on their, plus others :D on my way over now....
Mordi
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Mordi »

I believe this first appeared on the Sound of Scenesat 2 Compilation. It's pretty sweet!
Check out my website.
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Danceaway wrote:Can we have more JT pleeeeeeeeease...
That reminds me, at BITL 2007 Jeroen gave me a CDR containing an MP3 of a set he did in Utrecht back in 2006. On the one condition that I couldn't spread it to anyone. And a promise is a promise. :/

If it's any comfort the tracklist is pretty similar to the set he did for Radio WeekendXL that 8 Bit Mayhem picked up and released.