Dragons Lair 2 (again)

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Dragons Lair 2 (again)

Post by Maindrian »

Yeah, that one. I dont think I'll be remixing or re-remixing any more DL2 tracks, for as much as I love that music, I fear it would be seen as repetetive and boring. :?

Still, any thoughts on the latest? Its the Pinball theme (subtune 3), the first tune I ever remixed. I've found that when I'm jamming on my guitar, I tend to play this tune a lot these days, so I thought it would be a good idea to start from scratch and improve on the old remix.

At about 1:35, the lead guitar seems to go momentarily out of time. Anybody else notice that, or is it just me?
Great, another set of strings ruined...
hoomish
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by hoomish »

I really like it. I think you've come on in leaps and bounds (pardom the cliché) since your first 'mix and I can't wait for your next release.

Would you like some remix suggestions...? :wink:
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

Yeah, go ahead mate. I'm always open to new ideas, just remember that I'm not much of a musician, more a three chord, dumb punk kid. :D

I'm working on a more pub rock type track at the moment. Its a tune from Midnight Resistance, which I dont think has been done before. Look out for that sometime in the next couple of months.
Great, another set of strings ruined...
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

hi Maindrian keep up the good work, i like your rough style... :D

cheers 2Klang