Thank You!!!!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Thank You!!!!

Post by Analog-X64 »

I dont think I can say this enough times, but Thank You!!!.

You are all a great bunch of talented people, with Music, WebDesign, Graphics and everything else.

Thanks for sharing your Art, it is appreciated.

My work Laptop is full of your music and that is what I play all day on heavy rotation. You guys are my Heros!!!

I'm glad I found this palce. :wink:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

No sir - Thank YOU :D - you help make this place what it is :)
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Analog-X scares me. :shock:
I was about to write the same text except for my laptop which is a Colani cripple and can't play MP3s...
All is lost.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Vosla wrote:Analog-X scares me. :shock:
I was about to write the same text except for my laptop which is a Colani cripple and can't play MP3s...
What is more scary is I typed this on a None Colani laptop and it now appears that my PgUp and PgDn, Home, Insert, Delete, End buttons are not working.

Might need a re-boot.

I just wanted to convey how much I appreciate this Site and everybody on it, a very cool place to hang out.
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

Hehe, I have moments like this too - where I just want to type "dammit, I love you guys" after enjoying a neck-hair-prickly remix moment, or hearing a specific SID track that reminds me why I'm here ... Maybe we should have a sticky (eww!) thread devoted to the luuuuurve of the scene!

My most recent neck-hair-prickly moments - Thomas Schneiders Last Ninja End Credits (4 minutes in) - WOW!!! That happened while I was driving home from work yesterday ...

And Binsters Ghouls & Ghosts - WWWOOOWWWW!! :D
New Commercial 8-BIT Games NOW AVAILABLE! - http://www.psytronik.net
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

You're welcome, Analog-X, and may I also say THANK YOU to all the friendly and talented people I've met through this place over the years!

It's a pretty amazing thing when you think about it. :)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

Hi guys!

May I join to Analog-X?
I started to read this forum about 2 years ago. I'm always here and reading, but only recently write some comments. Soon maybe I'll reach the point when I'll put my lamer remix to kwed. :D

This site is a source of my nostalgia satisfying.
When I listen your C64 remixes, I feel like a child again...

So thanx guys!
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

thank you!!! all you nice ppl here at remix64 & rko for downloading
my cheesy remixes and give me from time to time a review or comment... :D

long live the remix64 scene!!

..and thank you LMan, Chris, Tas, Jan, Slaygon, Boz and Kenz..for the hard work!!!

cheers ifadeo
Last edited by ifadeo on 05/06/2006 - 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
StormKeeper
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by StormKeeper »

This is like a group hug :D
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Now this is the reason to continue doing what we're doing. At least a reason for me, and I think I'm speaking for everybody else who contributes in any way to the scene.

Thank you all remixers for feeding my craving for new remixes!
Thank you Chris for sharing the music and the live events with me and the rest of the listeners of SLAY Radio.
Thank you LMan for being such a genuinly good guy and driven in his quest to make remix64.com the best it can be!
Thank you Jan for all the hard work he puts into R:K:O and the c64 take-away!
Thank you Boz for being such a good friend and inspiration!
Thank you Andreas Wallström for the new SLAY Radio logo and for being my other girlfriend (sorry Lisa! =)
Thank you Makke for all the help I've gotten through the years with various things like providing me with VST's, ideas and Mastering Swedish!
Thank you Marcel for always being there, ready to whip some jingle or station ID together! And for my own, personal version of the CS80 only Sweet!
Thank you DHS for the Slaygon & ziza edit of our favourite remix "Foreign girl"!
Thank you fnord for hosting the SLAY Radio gear while I had no internet connection at home, and for all the help on live events!
A big thank you to the rest of the SLAY Radio Staff for being there, being supportive and a good source of inspiration and motivation!
Thank you all SLAY Radio show hosts, sidekicks and guests!
Thank you VERY MUCH to everybody who has donated bandwidth, time and energy on doing various stuff for SLAY Radio: stand-alone SLAY Radio player (hi StuC!), wallpapers (hi FFrenzy!), screen savers (hi Artlace!), numerous exclusives (hi all remixers! (again)), everybody who has the SLAY Radio banner on their home page (thank you LMan for updating the banner to the new design!)

And thank you Lisa for not only accepting my "taste" of music, but also embracing it and loving it equally much!

A special thank you goes to Robin, who must think he has the weirdest dad on the planet.

Hm. I just realised I could go on for ever, because I am endlessly thankful for each and every person involved in the scene, making it feel like a big, happy family!

Thank you!

[Edited several times by now... I am a forgetful person, so I may edit it more at some point. =)]
[Yup. Edited again at 13:53 SLAY HQ time]
[New edit at 13:58 SLAY HQ time]
Last edited by Slaygon on 05/06/2006 - 12:04, edited 4 times in total.
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

[Edited several times by now... I am a forgetful person, so I may edit it more at some point. =)][/quote]

Don't forget all the Z-Show sidekicks out there. ;)
New Commercial 8-BIT Games NOW AVAILABLE! - http://www.psytronik.net
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Kenz wrote:Don't forget all the Z-Show sidekicks out there. ;)
Corrected. =)
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I and thank me for starting this thread.

JUST KIDDING!!! JUST KIDDING!!! JUST A JOKE!! :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :)
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Aw shucks....never thought i would get mentioned in a thread like this ( thx Slaygon ) :oops:

and to keep in the spirit of things : thanks go to Slaygon, LMan, KWED, Wallstrom and Chris for their sites and other services, all the remixers for their remixes ( even the not so good ones) , the SLAY DJ's for their excellent shows, and of course all other people who happen to read this thread and everyone else i forgot to mention :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'