Fist II - band in the rain

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
_Traxer_
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Fist II - band in the rain

Post by _Traxer_ »

So my new remix is out there.

Cause i don´t know how to put a comment in the review window i try here...

Fist II was one of the games I wait for since WOTEF get´s close to me. It was the most chalanging game on C64 for shure and i never get to the end, but i love the music score that sounds little eary to me.

The scenery at the beginning shows an asia forrest i think. And a few weeks ago I watched an older estern movie where two Kung Fu fighters batteling each other and a heavy rain starts over.

Then i was reminded by the game and I thought how i could do the remix to transfer all this inspirations. Two days later i watch "Kung Fu hustle" and in there are two gus who play a japanise Koto to enchant ghost weapons.... and Jarres "fishing junks on sunset" gives the rest of inspiration.

So i hope you like it.

But : as some people said, i taken down the rain a little and boosted the mix a little more. How i can realease the new mixdown here ???
Simple uplode it a second time ???
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Fist II - band in the rain

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

_Traxer_ wrote:But : as some people said, i taken down the rain a little and boosted the mix a little more. How i can realease the new mixdown here ???
Either that (and write in the upload queue that it replaces your earlier one - with 1600+ tracks online, its getting harder to keep track for me =)) or mail me the updated version and I'll replace it manually.
Waz
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Re: Fist II - band in the rain

Post by Waz »

_Traxer_ wrote:But : as some people said, i taken down the rain a little and boosted the mix a little more.
It's nice to see you taking constructive criticism on board and acting upon it, Traxer. The arrangement itself is sound, nothing wrong with that. It's just a tweak here and there to get it sounding more authentic. And I'm sure that plenty of us would like to hear it when you're done with the amendments.

Keep up the good work!
Warren Pilkington (Waz)
Zzap! 64, CF and HVSC Contributor
Flickr! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/
Twitter: @zawtowers
--------------------------------------------
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Nice idea, and pretty good too! :) ... no actually, great idea!
_Traxer_
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by _Traxer_ »

I don´t see those as critics. I think every mans ear hear music a little different.
My left ear for instance was hurt by an accident as i was a child and there are some frequencys i cant hear right on it. And everybody has got different earphones, monitor boxes etc. Maybe you hear things i don´t hear, so a am open fore those helps.

Thanks.. :)
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

Traxxer,

I think you should remove the rain @ 3'44 like I said in the shoutbox or maybe before like other advices...

and maybe you should lower the volume of the rain after 30 sec...

or maybe I should replace my HP, or buy some new ears... :roll:

anyway : good job ! :wink:
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Yes! Really good job on that! :D

As for impaired hearing, I understand you very well. Had an accident in military service and an gasoline explosion first hand. Lost some major percents of hearing...
All is lost.