whats up?

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
seVeneleVen
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

whats up?

Post by seVeneleVen »

ok ... nobody asks - so i will.
whats up with amigaremix.com? ... submissions still disabled ... no info from paul here ... last post 29/05/03.
Paul Vanukoff

Post by Paul Vanukoff »

Sorry .. I've been busy busy busy recently. I also was waiting on the host to fix a problem that was breaking the upload script, otherwise it would have been fixed last weekend. Anyway, I will most likely get the submissions re-enabled tonight, barring any unforeseen further problems.
Paul Vanukoff
Paul Vanukoff

Post by Paul Vanukoff »

I tried to get it working tonight just now actually... it appears there are still some PHP problems that my host needs to fix ... sorry ...
Paul Vanukoff
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

hey paul :-)

really hope you get the site sorted out soon, am missing hearing the great remixes that were popping up on there and its a shame too see such a great idea being scuppered by bloody internet companies that cant be bothered to sort themselves out.....hope you aint paying for that service cos id ask for a bloody refund mate lol.

Anyway really hope it gets sorted out soon i got LOADS i want to post up on there for ppl to frown at and give grey faces :-p lolol.
take care ...peace n chicken grease
IM THE HEDGEHOG MAN! IM COMING FOR YOU LIKE HEDGEHOGS DOOO OOO OOO!
Paul Vanukoff

Post by Paul Vanukoff »

Ok ... submissions work now ... kind of ... go here:

http://www.amigaremix.com/submit.php

If you'd like to submit something .... however, the php auto-emailer does NOT work ... so ... if you submit something, please send an email to submissions@amigaremix.com telling me what you submitted and who you are ... :D

BTW If there are any problem with submissions (I've only tested it with a small file) let me know.

As soon as the php auto-emailer is fixed, I will re-activate the submit link on the main page ...
Paul Vanukoff
seVeneleVen
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by seVeneleVen »

hi,
... and when will the two weeks ago submitted songs appear on the site? :?
baffle

Post by baffle »

Paul Vanukoff wrote:Sorry .. I've been busy busy busy recently. I also was waiting on the host to fix a problem that was breaking the upload script, otherwise it would have been fixed last weekend.
Sorry to everyone about all this, I've been really busy with work. Most of the delays in hosting of http://www.amigaremix.com is my fault.

Hah.
--
DS
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

We all understand matey :)

Just glad that your prepaired to host Amigaremix anyway :)