Just to say hello

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

EX+alpha is my baby :) - on playstation 1
Tekken 3 is cool too, but id need to revise the moves after playin soul calibur 1 and 2 for so long lol.. MK and Tao Feng are also good :)
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

hehe i dusted off my copy of tekken 3 this morning to have a quick bash... banged the difficulty level onto hard... took yoshimitsu for a spin (excuse the pun) and had forgotten ALL the special moves !! i felt like a 3 year old child again lol.. had to go back to practise to remember all the stuff.... baek esque mr hwoarang was always my favorite character.. unbeatable once u knew how to pull off his 32 hit repeat combo from one end of the screen to the other over and over again heh. though definetly the real skill was in using players like lei / heihachi / xiaoyu the fiddly characters that needed what felt like real direction to make them work for you... and once u got it spot on.... you do geniunly feel godlike.. tekken could easily be the most cerebral fighting game i know... that and kensei sacred fist... oh and bushido blade (100 man ninja battle.. great fun).
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

I can honestly say ive never played the latter 2 you mention there, but tekken 3 really is the bees knees - looks even better on a dreamcast though in full high res with smooth texturing :)

Course, a lot of chars in that game have incredible combo's... kings infinite combo for instance.... it never ends as is a sure fire way to whup any opponent :) , they just cant get a word in edgewise no matter how hard they try with whatever character :)