Amigaremix.com DOWN???

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
SelectaNovel
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Amigaremix.com DOWN???

Post by SelectaNovel »

Hi there,
I couldn't access amigaremix.com for about a week. I tried downloads via the remix64-charts but that won't work either. Is there anyone here experiencing the same problem? Seems like noone has really cared yet.

Novel
Rafael Dyll
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Rafael Dyll »

Well I care. But it seems as if Paul has gone away and is now AWOL. No harm meant Paul, but are you coming back, is there going to be an update to the site and some improvements anytime soon? Or is the project doomed?
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

i dunno if it's connected, but Amigaremix is on the same host as RKO. so maybe thats a reason?
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

> but Amigaremix is on the same host as RKO. so maybe thats a reason?
Yup, I think that would cover it!

Chris
Paul Vanukoff

Post by Paul Vanukoff »

I'm still around ...

Sorry about not updating / fixing the site or being available. Seems recently I haven't had much time to devote to the site at all, which is odd because I've finished school ... :)

Anyway, I was going to get on it today to do some work on it, but my timing is unfortunate as it is down and I can't get to it. As soon as I can, I plan to basically re-write it, fix things that need fixing, etc ...

Happy new year to all.
Paul Vanukoff
SelectaNovel
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by SelectaNovel »

It's back! Hooray! :-)
Paul Vanukoff

Post by Paul Vanukoff »

Yeah it's back up and I added two remixes.

Yes I know the submissions page still sucketh - I'm currently rewriting it from scratch. It will be a lot better. The new one should be up by the end of the coming weekend. It's going to be in a step-by-step "wizard" format.
Paul Vanukoff