Creatures

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Kenz wrote:I've got Creatures 1 & 2 on disk (complete with Fuzzies) in mint condition - I wonder what they would go for?!
Did C2 come with a Fuzzy Wuzzy as well? Didn't get one with my disk version. =/
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Kenz wrote:
Paul Chapman wrote:I was watching the Creatures auction for a while when it was just under £5 with 2 days to go. Then the fun started and I beat a hasty retreat. :shock: :)
I was thinking of Ebaying some of my old C64 games but I'm not sure if I can part with them! :oops:

I've got Creatures 1 & 2 on disk (complete with Fuzzies) in mint condition - I wonder what they would go for?!
As Jan said, I don't think 2 came with a Fuzzy but I may be wrong as I didn't buy both games new. If you did want to sell both Creatures games (complete with Fuzzies), I would be very interested. Haven't got either on disk and bought them both on tape second-hand so no Fuzzy-Wuzzies as yet. :(

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Creatures 2 didn't come with a Fuzzie, although it was discussed in the ZZAP!/Commodore Format diary.

Despite the fact I have had internet access for over a year, I have yet to buy anything from an online auction. Mainly because I don't have a lot of spare cash to spend... I haven't even signed up for EBay yet, although I did (in a moment of weakness) sign up to QXL because they had a lot of football memorabilia...
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

Ah, I think I know what happened. I got both my disk versions of Creatures directly from Thalamus (at the same time) and there were two Fuzzies in the package. I assumed each game came with one but they must have just chucked in an extra one (so they didn't get lonely or something - aww!) :wink:

One of my fuzzies has a little 'Creatures' banner attached to it - were they all like this?

I'm definitely thinking of sticking them on Ebay now ... ! :D
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Kenz wrote:Ah, I think I know what happened. I got both my disk versions of Creatures directly from Thalamus (at the same time) and there were two Fuzzies in the package. I assumed each game came with one but they must have just chucked in an extra one (so they didn't get lonely or something - aww!) :wink:

One of my fuzzies has a little 'Creatures' banner attached to it - were they all like this?

I'm definitely thinking of sticking them on Ebay now ... ! :D
Looks like I'll be keeping an eye on eBay for them then. :)

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

Okiedokie, I've plonked both games on Ebay and you can place your bids by hitting the link below:-

CREATURES 1 & 2 (C64 DISK ORIGINALS)

I think I may have gone overboard with the presentation a tad - whoops! :)

I've also included some other Creatures related goodies with the games (a nice poster and soundtrack CD). Please bid generously as the money will go towards my wedding to my lil' lady later this year. Thanks guys (and gals!)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Well, I just bid since I'd quite like those disks and I'd give the fuzzy wuzzies to John and Stephanie :)

Great package Kenz!

Chris
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

Thanks Chris. :)

*puts deposit on a yacht in Morocco*
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gettin rid of T2 !!!! Oh well lol ..... Hasta La Vista to that LOT then .... *u now realise this is a bad joke as matrix slips into the "insane joker down the pub" mode* LOT geddit ? ......... Its an Auction ... LOT !!!
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Mayhem »

I would have bid if I hadn't just won an original of "Creatures" on disc from a mate in Germany last week. I got my original disc of C2 direct from Thalamus (perks of being a reviewer then).
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

Kenz wrote:
Mine came with the Creatures banner on it

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

yup, yup. mine too