Announcement: News about Slaygon and the SLAY Gathering

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Artlace

Post by Artlace »

I wish him a quick recovery and I hope the scapel will stay in the cupboard.

Stones are a bitch to deal with, especially when they're inside of you. No, it's not my experience and I hope who never had stones will never get one (or more).
"Never underestimate the transfer speed of a truck, loaded with tapes"
leoni
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by leoni »

Good to see those pictures and it was also good to meet the man on Saturday. Get well soon Kenneth!
!BLEAAAUUUHHH
Tron
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Tron »

I thought it was great that U showed up at the pub, Slaygon. Even if it was for a short moment. The reaction of all the ppl there showed pretty much what I was thinking too, so no need to elaborate.

Take care of UR ass, Slaygon. Get well soon, and while UR @ it, enjoy the morphine!

Erwin
There are no problems, only solutions.
mentalblok
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by mentalblok »

It was really great to see you even for the short time you were there on saturday night get well soon Slaygon

:D
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Hi folks!

Thank you so much for all the well wishes! I hope you had a really good time at the Gathering!

I am indeed feeling a whole lot better now... Almost back to normal. No pains or meds anymore!
Just feel slightly weaker than usual, a feeling which hopefully will pass by the end of this week.

I was bored out of my mind just lying down, so I installed Cubase and started playing around with it. The following two threads have links to tunes that came out of that little project.

Dance MF: viewtopic.php?t=4899
The Other: viewtopic.php?t=4907

Ahoy!

Now for some more sofa time!

Cheers folks!